The summer school “Language, Heritage and Transdisciplinarity” is organized by the Faculty of “Artes Liberales” of the University of Warsaw, in collaboration with SOAS (University of London) and Leiden University within the Engaged Humanities project (Twinning Horizon 2020). It will take place between 12 and 17 of June 2017.The programme of school includes theoretical and practical workshops on themes:
– Advanced methods and techniques for collection of ethnolinguistic field research;
– Creating and processing audiovisual documentation for the purposes of language revitalization programs;
– Strategies for digital activation of Indigenous languages;
– Documenting language and ethno-botanical knowledge;
– Transdisciplinary research in language and culture with a special regard to traditional knowledge, indigenous methodology, community-driven research.
Here you can find a programme of whole week.